Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6002
Verve-Fame : 94

A story Empty
PostSubject: A story   A story Empty1/6/2010, 4:52 am

When i write a review on a song in the Audio Portal on NG, i like to put a story with them that fits with the music.
Here's a story i wrote to this song:

We stand before some ruins. This a touristic attraction now, but many years ago it was a giant castle. A king, who later gave his life for his people, lived in that castle. But now, there are just ruins and the king is forgotten.
Look, a man is walking towards the ruins. His clothing is black and all you can see is his face. He looks old. Slowly he sits down in the grass.
In his eyes you can see memories of a long time ago. Who is this man? In his memories we see medieval battles, we see him giving a speech to thousands of people and we see.. a throne. That can't be! Is this man.. the old king?
Suddenly the man stands up and walks forward. In the middle of the ruins he stops walking.. and he starts digging. The hole is getting deeper and deeper, but the man seems determined to find what he is looking for. Now he stops digging and climbs out of the hole. He's holding something. It's a crown.
He sits down next to the hole and very slowly he puts the crown on his head, like he is expecting something magical to happen. When the crown touches his head.. nothing happens. You can see the dissapointment in his eyes, which are getting wet. A teardrop rolls over his cheeck.
He wipes the tear of his face and stands up. He begins to speak.. it's an old speech he wrote after he and his army won a war, but lost hundreds and hundreds of knights.
''Today is hard day for all of us. These a hard times. But never forget that those who gave their life today, didn't gave their life for nothing. They gave their life, because they believed. They believed that someday, all people will be united. They believed that they fought for a good purpose. And they were right! Never will we surrender and never we will lose our hope!''
The sky that was dark before turned into a bright, white light. But only for a few seconds. When it turned dark again, the man had dissapeared, but the crown lay on the ground, waiting to be found the other day.

Back to top Go down
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6487
Verve-Fame : 143

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story Empty1/6/2010, 1:32 pm

I liked it. A few grammatical erors but its good none the less Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
Jomadx

Prestige : 6934
Verve-Fame : 233

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story Empty1/6/2010, 1:34 pm

i thought it was good too. If I'm ever the person you're reviewin', make it like that ^ lol
Back to top Go down
https://vervejoint.forumotion.com
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6002
Verve-Fame : 94

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story Empty1/6/2010, 2:11 pm

Jomadx wrote:
i thought it was good too. If I'm ever the person you're reviewin', make it like that ^ lol

Haha, sure thing ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story Empty

Back to top Go down

A story
Page 1 of 1