HomeRadioPortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How to cook SH*T

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you know how to cook now?
YES
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
No.But i know what i should cook when im able to.Thanks :P
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
Heck NO!!!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
avatar

Posts : 753
Prestige : 3838
Verve-Fame : 50
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Bosnia And Herzegovina

PostSubject: How to cook SH*T   1/7/2010, 2:26 pm

Is it me or did i already put this up?


Last edited by GOTHCLAWZ on 1/9/2010, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It is now against the rules to post profanity in your subject.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
avatar

Posts : 1151
Prestige : 4498
Verve-Fame : 233
Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 28
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   1/7/2010, 5:25 pm

i can cook a lot of shit. lol it's not literally shit..but i can make a whole lot of stuff that taste like shit.

_________________
Everything you think of the most will undoubtedly come to you. That's the law of attraction
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vervejoint.forumotion.com
Conal
1337
1337
avatar

Posts : 1433
Prestige : 5003
Verve-Fame : 91
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 24
Location : ҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑

PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   1/9/2010, 10:20 pm

Sorry I had to edit your title, it was decided (by a higher power) that profanities should not be acceptable in thread titles. It is also mandatory for me to ban you if you do it continuously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
avatar

Posts : 753
Prestige : 3838
Verve-Fame : 50
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Bosnia And Herzegovina

PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   1/10/2010, 4:29 am

GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
Sorry I had to edit your title, it was decided (by a higher power) that profanities should not be acceptable in thread titles. It is also mandatory for me to ban you if you do it continuously.

Ohh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
avatar

Posts : 1151
Prestige : 4498
Verve-Fame : 233
Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 28
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   1/10/2010, 8:19 am

GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
Sorry I had to edit your title, it was decided (by a higher power) that profanities should not be acceptable in thread titles. It is also mandatory for me to ban you if you do it continuously.

You don't have to make a new post to explain why you edited something in someone elses post. While you're editing there is a box below the reply box that's sole purpose is to write why you're editing the post. Next time do it there.

_________________
Everything you think of the most will undoubtedly come to you. That's the law of attraction
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vervejoint.forumotion.com
Conal
1337
1337
avatar

Posts : 1433
Prestige : 5003
Verve-Fame : 91
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 24
Location : ҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑

PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   1/10/2010, 11:57 am

Jomadx wrote:
You don't have to make a new post to explain why you edited something in someone elses post. While you're editing there is a box below the reply box that's sole purpose is to write why you're editing the post. Next time do it there.
Sir, yes sir. Sir.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
avatar

Posts : 753
Prestige : 3838
Verve-Fame : 50
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Bosnia And Herzegovina

PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   1/10/2010, 1:15 pm

GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
Jomadx wrote:
You don't have to make a new post to explain why you edited something in someone elses post. While you're editing there is a box below the reply box that's sole purpose is to write why you're editing the post. Next time do it there.
Sir, yes sir. Sir.

Lol.This is not the army XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
Conal
1337
1337
avatar

Posts : 1433
Prestige : 5003
Verve-Fame : 91
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 24
Location : ҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑

PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   6/9/2010, 10:28 am

DarkKingBernard wrote:
GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
Jomadx wrote:
You don't have to make a new post to explain why you edited something in someone elses post. While you're editing there is a box below the reply box that's sole purpose is to write why you're editing the post. Next time do it there.
Sir, yes sir. Sir.

Lol.This is not the army XD
It's fascist when I'm not allowed to post goatse into the chat room. :c

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to cook SH*T   

Back to top Go down
 
How to cook SH*T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO COOK FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ?
» halogen cook book
» can i cook the whole roast dinner in one go?
» How To Cook Meringues
» Crown Lynn vitrified castware teapots and water jugs (Cook & Serve) 1620 for GALLERY

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verve Joint :: General :: The Tube-
Jump to: