Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little (stupid) theory.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6012
Verve-Fame : 94

A little (stupid) theory. Empty
PostSubject: A little (stupid) theory.   A little (stupid) theory. Empty2/10/2010, 6:16 pm

So, you've probably al heard theories that the earth is warming up. Well, this theory is based on that, but i don't want to start a discussion about wether that is true or false. This is purely hypothetical.

Let's start with evolution. It all started with one little cell that expanded and multiplied. All animals and humans evolved from that cell, in a long process. And through evolution we've learned that animals evolve because of their will to survive (with this i mean that animals slowly change from generation to generation, because they need to adapt to be able to survive in their surroundings) and that every part of their bodies is purely practical. For example, giraffes have a long neck to eat leafs from trees.
So, when the earth really warms up and becomes too hot to live on, who says that humans won't evolve to survive under those circumstances?

During i was typing this, i came up with a question. If the answer to this question is 'no', then this theory is quite useless.
Has anybody actually said that global warming will lead to the extinction of the human race?
And if that's not the case, then why did i think someone did say that when i thought of this theory?

Ah well, most of what i've written here is probably bullcrap. These are just some random thoughts :p
However, i would like to know what you think about all this.
Back to top Go down
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6497
Verve-Fame : 143

PostSubject: Re: A little (stupid) theory.   A little (stupid) theory. Empty2/10/2010, 7:03 pm

Like the creativity flowing from your post. And I don't think its bullcrap pretty logical. VERVE-FAMED!
Back to top Go down
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6012
Verve-Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: A little (stupid) theory.   A little (stupid) theory. Empty2/10/2010, 7:11 pm

Fiaman wrote:
Like the creativity flowing from your post. And I don't think its bullcrap pretty logical. VERVE-FAMED!

Hmm, yes, i guess it's logical.
And what do you mean exactly with ''the creativity flowing from your post''? :p
Back to top Go down
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
Jomadx

Prestige : 6944
Verve-Fame : 233

PostSubject: Re: A little (stupid) theory.   A little (stupid) theory. Empty2/11/2010, 4:01 am

people's bodies will evolve to adjust. the only thing is, nothing can evolve if everything is whipped out. our hot problem isn't because of us, it's because of the sun. every planet is getting warmer just like ours. The sun is heating up, because it's reaching the center of our galaxy.
Back to top Go down
https://vervejoint.forumotion.com
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
DarkKingBernard

Prestige : 6281
Verve-Fame : 50

PostSubject: Re: A little (stupid) theory.   A little (stupid) theory. Empty2/11/2010, 7:18 am

Yay we will be fire people(or aliens if we all die then get born as em in the next life.
Back to top Go down
http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
logic
Magic bricks
Magic bricks
logic

Prestige : 6005
Verve-Fame : 24

PostSubject: Re: A little (stupid) theory.   A little (stupid) theory. Empty2/11/2010, 11:13 am

That actually is a very good theory. If it's true i can't wait to evolve into a lava man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little (stupid) theory.   A little (stupid) theory. Empty

Back to top Go down

A little (stupid) theory.
Page 1 of 1