Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6156
Verve-Fame : 58

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty3/26/2010, 10:50 pm

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Smg_an10

God yes! Very Happy This game is going to be so frackin' cool! I'm super excited for it, and so is Anticipation Guy. The word is that the formula from the original game will remain relatively untouched in this soon-to-be released sequel, but lots of new content has been added. First off, the worlds. So far, a Bowser Jr. world, a giant world, a ghost world, a water world and an ice world have been revealed. It is also rumored that Sonic will make a cameo appearence in the "Green Hill Galaxy", though neither Sega nor Nintendo has confirmed or denied this. As for the new power-ups and game mechanics, there will be many. Though the main goal is still the same, (collect stars in various galaxies to make progress) new ways to do so have been introduced. One of those things is a drill, which will allow Mario to drill through planets to the other side. Another is Yoshi, who, once hatched from an egg, can swing from pegs, eat enemies, fly, hover jump and run quickly. Some of these powers come right away, while others are earned by eating various fruits. The game will also include many more 2D "fixed perspective" areas than the original. Mayamoto has stated that this game will be much harder than the original as well. Nextly, the bosses. The giant robot from the first game has been shown to be making a return...twice! The first time, Mario can use the drill against him by drilling him from the opposite side of a planet, (not like that, pervert) and the second time, Yoshi can eat his bullets and spit them back to damage the robot. A new dragon boss has also been revealed, though it is unknown how he will be fought. Lastly, the storyline. Though there is no official word on what's going to put Mario in space this time around, certain clues have been dropped. In one preview, many "Dark Marios" are shown wandering around, but it is unknown how big a role they will play in the game. Also, the game is set (obviously) in space, so it can be assumed that Rosalina will make a return as well. Lastly, no word on whether or not Luigi will be making another appearence yet, but let's hope he does. He certainly deserves it! So, that's about it for me, but I want your opinions. Did I miss anything? What do you think will be in the next game? Is the Sonic rumor true? How will the storyline go? I wanna know what you're thinking!
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
Jomadx

Prestige : 6912
Verve-Fame : 233

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty3/26/2010, 11:01 pm

ok so, i was high just then, and that picture totally made me trip lol. i'm still kinda laughin' while i type this. cool beans

btw i was never really into those games. i watched some people play but that was pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
https://vervejoint.forumotion.com
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
DarkKingBernard

Prestige : 6249
Verve-Fame : 50

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty3/28/2010, 4:41 am

*too lazy to read text*
Id rather buy GTA 4
Back to top Go down
http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty5/23/2010, 7:44 pm

By the way, the game just came out today. The reviews are all awesome, and I can't wait to play it!
Back to top Go down
logic
Magic bricks
Magic bricks
logic

Prestige : 5973
Verve-Fame : 24

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty5/23/2010, 11:32 pm

DarkKingBernard wrote:
*too lazy to read text*
Id rather buy GTA 4

You would rather buy a game from 2008?

CHOKE ON A DICK AND DIE
Back to top Go down
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty5/30/2010, 4:17 pm

Just so you guys know, I bought the game recently, and it totally lives up to the hype. It's just awesome in every single way, and Yoshi flips the birdie to anybody who disagrees. That's right, you just got flipped off by a fictional dinosaur! What now?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Page 1 of 1