HomeRadioPortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Thing thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thingthingrulz
0.01K+ Cherry!
0.01K+ Cherry!
avatar

Posts : 15
Prestige : 2775
Verve-Fame : -1
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Thing thing   4/7/2010, 6:47 pm

it rulz

who agreez What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOLroflcoptertits
0.01K+ Cherry!
0.01K+ Cherry!
avatar

Posts : 14
Prestige : 2773
Verve-Fame : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, Nevada.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   4/7/2010, 6:58 pm

thingthingrulz wrote:
it rulz

who agreez What a Face



LOLOLOL MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ttaisawesome.newgrounds.com/
Conal
1337
1337
avatar

Posts : 1433
Prestige : 5065
Verve-Fame : 91
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 24
Location : ҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   4/7/2010, 7:08 pm

I CBA to check the IPs ATM because I need to edit the URL to do so unless you post in my territory (Art & Music forum). But I'll assume you're alts.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
avatar

Posts : 657
Prestige : 3807
Verve-Fame : 58
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Mayoland, USA

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   4/7/2010, 9:59 pm

Meh. I don't mean to be a buzzkillah, but to me, Thing-Thing is just okay. Really, it's just a Madness game series in disguise. Play Madness Accelerant, Madness Interactive or Madness Regent and then play a Thing-Thing game and try to tell me I'm wrong. Even the grayscale from the Madness series is used. On the other hand, customizing my character IS lots of fun...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
thingthingrulz
0.01K+ Cherry!
0.01K+ Cherry!
avatar

Posts : 15
Prestige : 2775
Verve-Fame : -1
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   4/8/2010, 6:51 pm

GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
I CBA to check the IPs ATM because I need to edit the URL to do so unless you post in my territory (Art & Music forum). But I'll assume you're alts.

lol what? i'll give you $1000 if you can prove that my IP adress is the same as somebody elses here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conal
1337
1337
avatar

Posts : 1433
Prestige : 5065
Verve-Fame : 91
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 24
Location : ҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   4/8/2010, 7:10 pm

thingthingrulz wrote:
GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
I CBA to check the IPs ATM because I need to edit the URL to do so unless you post in my territory (Art & Music forum). But I'll assume you're alts.
lol what? i'll give you $1000 if you can prove that my IP adress is the same as somebody elses here.
Okay, I got through to your IP despite you not posting in a forum I moderate. No, you have a unique IP.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
thingthingrulz
0.01K+ Cherry!
0.01K+ Cherry!
avatar

Posts : 15
Prestige : 2775
Verve-Fame : -1
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   4/8/2010, 7:32 pm

GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
thingthingrulz wrote:
GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
I CBA to check the IPs ATM because I need to edit the URL to do so unless you post in my territory (Art & Music forum). But I'll assume you're alts.
lol what? i'll give you $1000 if you can prove that my IP adress is the same as somebody elses here.
Okay, I got through to your IP despite you not posting in a forum I moderate. No, you have a unique IP.

uuh, k? back on topic please. i never knew moderators could go off topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOLroflcoptertits
0.01K+ Cherry!
0.01K+ Cherry!
avatar

Posts : 14
Prestige : 2773
Verve-Fame : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, Nevada.

PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   4/8/2010, 7:37 pm

lololol wut is an IP? i don't wut dat is! can i have helpz here!? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ttaisawesome.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thing thing   

Back to top Go down
 
Thing thing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Next best thing to a time machine...if you're from Boston anyway
» Were-"Thing in the Woods"-ism
» another glass id...quite a solid little thing
» Name one thing you like about the above person
» Name one thing you Don't like about the above person

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verve Joint :: General :: Whatever-
Jump to: