Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deviantART is shitty.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7456
Verve-Fame : 91

deviantART is shitty. Empty
PostSubject: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/26/2010, 12:08 pm

deviantART does have some good quality drawings, but why the hell don't they have a blamming system for really bad pieces of work? I mean look at cmara! She deserved my comment:

I mean, look at this crap:

Oh yeah, she posts pictures of herself too:

This was marked as mature for having naughty words in it:

There's so many more, I can't keep this up.

And her dialogues are so gay!
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
logic
Magic bricks
Magic bricks
logic

Prestige : 6014
Verve-Fame : 24

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/26/2010, 3:02 pm

I hate sonic, Therefore i hate all this art.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Conal
Conal

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/26/2010, 3:15 pm

Stick101 wrote:
I hate sonic, Therefore i hate all this art.

Evil or Very Mad
How DARE you diss' my awesome art.
Click for yiff!
Back to top Go down
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6197
Verve-Fame : 58

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/26/2010, 8:56 pm

Yeah, I've been there and I gotta say, it's really hit and miss. Then again, you don't have to deal with a scouting system either, so it kinda evens out. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
logic
Magic bricks
Magic bricks
logic

Prestige : 6014
Verve-Fame : 24

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/28/2010, 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6021
Verve-Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/29/2010, 10:01 am

GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
I could shit a better furry.

What a great way to help someone to improve their art. Really.

But seriously, what is the point of a comment like that? If you don't like it and you see no room for improvement, then don't comment. You're only wasting your and her time.
If you do see room for improvement, then leave a comment with constructive criticism. That's a lot more helpful then just bashing someone's art, which isn't good for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Conal
Conal

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/29/2010, 5:53 pm

Mussirus wrote:
How can you even talk like she had above 0 potential? Look at it.

Quote :
But seriously, what is the point of a comment like that?
Good advice if any of that sunk in.

Quote :
If you don't like it and you see no room for improvement, then don't comment. You're only wasting your and her time.
I'm not wasting anyone's time. I had an opinion & I stated it clearly.
Quote :
If you do see room for improvement, then leave a comment with constructive criticism.
All I could see was an urgent need to get her off of devientART. It's an art website, not a sympathy site for the mentally disabled.
Quote :
That's a lot more helpful then just bashing someone's art, which isn't good for anyone.
Dude, did you get a close look at some of those characters? I could shit better furries. That's how the comment came about. It's even shittier than shit itself. It was really bad. dA doesn't need this trash when it can be so easily removed with a little unpleasant commentary of which you cannot argue with.

I got straight to the point, I said what I thought, I basically said to her "You're shit, I'm so much better than you" & hopefully this will enable her to focus on more useful skills such as cleaning toilets. What ever keeps her away from where decent people hang out.
Back to top Go down
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6021
Verve-Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty4/29/2010, 7:54 pm

GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
Mussirus wrote:
How can you even talk like she had above 0 potential? Look at it.

Quote :

Quote :
If you don't like it and you see no room for improvement, then don't comment. You're only wasting your and her time.
I'm not wasting anyone's time. I had an opinion & I stated it clearly.
Quote :
If you do see room for improvement, then leave a comment with constructive criticism.
All I could see was an urgent need to get her off of devientART. It's an art website, not a sympathy site for the mentally disabled.
Quote :
That's a lot more helpful then just bashing someone's art, which isn't good for anyone.
Dude, did you get a close look at some of those characters? I could shit better furries. That's how the comment came about. It's even shittier than shit itself. It was really bad. dA doesn't need this trash when it can be so easily removed with a little unpleasant commentary of which you cannot argue with.

I got straight to the point, I said what I thought, I basically said to her "You're shit, I'm so much better than you" & hopefully this will enable her to focus on more useful skills such as cleaning toilets. What ever keeps her away from where decent people hang out.

You have an opinion. Ok.
I have an opinion too, but whenever i tell people what my opinion is i always explain why i have that opinion. With valid arguments.
Your opinion is that her art is very, very bad. Ok. But why? What do you think that is so bad about it? And i don't ask that because you have to explain that to me, but to the artist.
Oh, and your comment isn't going to get her of off DeviantArt, so again; you're wasting your and her time.

Quote :

Quote :

Advice? I don't see any advice. All i see is a statement without any arguments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is shitty.   deviantART is shitty. Empty

Back to top Go down

deviantART is shitty.
Page 1 of 1