Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VerveJoint Poop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6195
Verve-Fame : 58

VerveJoint Poop Empty
PostSubject: VerveJoint Poop   VerveJoint Poop Empty4/26/2010, 9:06 pm

Hey guys, check this out! It's a VerveJoint Poop, basically the Verve version of a YouTube Poop. See, I just took a thread, copied and pasted it here, then edited it so that it now contains various YouTube Poop phrases (shown in italics) and mixed up sentences. It's really fun to make, you should try it! Here's mine, it's based on the "Please Read" thread:

Please read before banning me again. You can ban me afterwards, but please read.

Yes, I am Mama Luigi from the Mushroom Kingdom. I don't like the Spaghetti team or crew or team or crew or team or whatever.

What am I doing here? Well the truth is that I came here on regards of Bowser! It was his plan for me, him and Squidward to come here, become gay Luigi, and eventually somehow take control of your gay accounts. Want pingas? I can give it to you. He said it on Bullshitforums, a forum that i'm in with individuals from Dinasaur World.

Thank you for reading. If you want the pingas, I will send a link. Also: I had no idea this place existed, and Bowser was the one that linked us to it.

-DriftLV1 MUST DIE!
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7454
Verve-Fame : 91

VerveJoint Poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: VerveJoint Poop   VerveJoint Poop Empty4/27/2010, 3:15 am

Hey guys, check this out! It's a faggot Poop, basically the faggot version of a faggot Poop. See, I just took a faggot, copied and pasted it here, then edited it so that it now contains various faggot Poop phrases (shown in faggots) and mixed up sentences. It's really fun to make, you should try faggot! Here's mine, it's based on the "faggots Read" thread:
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/

VerveJoint Poop
Page 1 of 1