Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What its like to be autistic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7415
Verve-Fame : 91

What its like to be autistic Empty
PostSubject: What its like to be autistic   What its like to be autistic Empty6/8/2010, 10:14 am

Hi, I'm GOTHCLAWZ & today I'm going to be talking about what it's like to be autistic. Now, some psychiatric doctors have said that Asperger's sufferers are the same as us biologically, it's just that their brains are wired differently.

But this isn't true at all, you see; autistic people don't have normal blood like we do, they have a thick, black piousness goo that is pumped by their black & cold hearts so that the pure evil can slither through their veins. Sure they may seem misunderstood and depressed or confused, but deep down they don't care about people like you or me because they think they're superior. It is a known fact that all Asperger's people over the age of 18 have planned to go on a killing spree at least once. This is because of their satanic insides that are often hidden by them behaving as though they're innocent & naive people.

Many will say that nobody understands them, this is merely because they hide their true feelings. A lot of people with Asperger's say that they don't feel many emotions, however they all feel the urge to torture someone to death had they been given the chance. But they'll cover that up with saying "I don't feel angry" because they're good at maintaining their rage until they get the chance to hurt somebody.

I hope this thread helps you understand a little more about Asperger's Syndrome and that you never run into someone who has it. You see, it is a debilitating disease that causes people to be a strain on society. Though they have advantages included with Asperger's Syndrome, they are too dangerous to be trusted with them. People like Bill Gates and other nerd asspies are what would be considered 'safe' asspies, however a depressed, emo, teenager with great computing or any kind of power is considered dangerous.

You see, it is these people who are jealous of how everyone around them seems to be making friends so they decide to hack into databases to be cool, or shoot up a school because it gives them attention. It is for these reasons that anyone with Asperger's Syndrome who is depressed & a teenager should be sedated & kept either in a mental hospital or under strict supervision at all times. This stops them from bothering decent members of society & makes life easier for them.
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6465
Verve-Fame : 143

PostSubject: Re: What its like to be autistic   What its like to be autistic Empty6/9/2010, 8:41 pm

You have way to much spare time
Back to top Go down
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7415
Verve-Fame : 91

PostSubject: Re: What its like to be autistic   What its like to be autistic Empty6/10/2010, 1:56 am

Fiaman wrote:
You have way to much spare time
Not really, I'm very busy. I just do things faster than most people. :3
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What its like to be autistic   What its like to be autistic Empty

Back to top Go down

What its like to be autistic
Page 1 of 1