Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conal Must Be Stopped!

Go down 
+3
Mussirus
Spunky6666
logic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
logic
Magic bricks
Magic bricks
logic

Prestige : 6005
Verve-Fame : 24

Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty
PostSubject: Conal Must Be Stopped!   Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty6/22/2010, 1:53 pm

It's me, Conal lied. He sent me to prison for the murdering of those bunnies but it was HE who did it. They were going to vote for Jomadx at the next election and Conal knew they outnumbered his voters so he killed them and planted the knife in my cave.

Don't you see, He worked his way up the ranks, He's become the top poster and he leaves pictures of his face everywhere, If Conal wins the election he will become a monarch and destory our economy to fuel his gay parties and have famous artist paint head shots of him.

But we can stop him, I KNOW HIS ONE WEAKNESS. Conal is gay, As we know. He weakness is an attractive women. At the sight of one Conals face will melt and he will attempt to destroy her but will give her the weapons needed to take out the pale faced pansy.

Tonight we shall rendezvous at mc donalds at 7:00pm EST, Bring any blunt/sharp object, Guns, mousetraps, and fag repel, As much as you can carry. Also whatever you do, DON'T wear purple or pink.

Good luck my friends

- Sunshein
Back to top Go down
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6188
Verve-Fame : 58

PostSubject: Re: Conal Must Be Stopped!   Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty6/22/2010, 2:34 pm

Wait...so good looking girls make...what? OH, I get it the chick is supposed to beat Conal up, and melt his face? Okay wait, maybe I don't get it...hm, you know, even if Conal DID kill those bunnies, I don't feel like this plan was very well thought out. If you want any sort of weapon from me, you're gonna need a better plan, and maybe some actual incriminating evidence would help too, because I don't feel like you're being very fair.

But I do like McDonalds, and I'm not really doing anything tonight...hm...
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6012
Verve-Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: Conal Must Be Stopped!   Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty6/22/2010, 5:59 pm

Wait a second.
If the weakness for a gay person is a beautiful woman, then is the weakness of a straight person a beautiful guy?
If so, then Conal might be my weakness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7447
Verve-Fame : 91

PostSubject: Re: Conal Must Be Stopped!   Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty6/23/2010, 3:15 am

I've logged your IP addresses for hacking, IRL murder & rape.
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
DarkKingBernard

Prestige : 6281
Verve-Fame : 50

PostSubject: Re: Conal Must Be Stopped!   Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty6/23/2010, 10:20 am

Loool wtf!!!??? XD
Back to top Go down
http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
Jomadx

Prestige : 6944
Verve-Fame : 233

PostSubject: Re: Conal Must Be Stopped!   Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty6/26/2010, 1:59 pm

HEEEYYY YEAAHHHH I'M GONNA RIIIDE INSAAAANNNNEEEE, AND AT THE MOMENT LIFE STARTS TO BUURNN I'M GONNA RIIDE THIIIS SUNSET TO THE GRAAVVEE

you can find me in disguise as the burger king at your nearest mcdonalds. i'll be on a harley burnin' rubber. c-ya there Wink
Back to top Go down
https://vervejoint.forumotion.com
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6497
Verve-Fame : 143

PostSubject: Re: Conal Must Be Stopped!   Conal Must Be Stopped! Empty6/26/2010, 3:11 pm

Jomadx wrote:
HEEEYYY YEAAHHHH I'M GONNA RIIIDE INSAAAANNNNEEEE, AND AT THE MOMENT LIFE STARTS TO BUURNN I'M GONNA RIIDE THIIIS SUNSET TO THE GRAAVVEE
SEVENDUST-Ride Insane off their 2010 album -Cold Day Memory-