Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This situation is killing me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6021
Verve-Fame : 94

This situation is killing me Empty
PostSubject: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty10/18/2010, 5:34 pm

About 5 years ago, my mom married a new guy and we (me, my mother and my 2 brothers) moved to a new city to live with him.
I didn't really like him, but i thought that it would be alright.
But it never became alright. I feel like a prisoner in my own home.
And it's not because my stepdad is a bad guy. No, he's a good guy. But he's just.. i don't know how to describe it. I feel like he's taking away all my freedom because he thinks that's good for me.
And that i know so little people here doesn't help either. I mean, during the last 5 years i had 3 different schools and from all the people i met, only 2 are still my friends.
You might think that i'm anti-social now or something, but in fact i get along with almost anyone and most people like me. It's just that, because of my whole home situation, i tend to keep people away from that. Both in conversations and physically. I never invite someone to my home.
Fortunately, i still have my mother. She's the only person who i can really talk to.
But i decided i'm moving out. I have to get out of here before i become insane.
Man, this is such a vague story. It's so difficult to tell what the problem is exactly.
Well, ok, the problem is my stepdad. But why?
Maybe it's just that he is the person who he is. And i can't deal with that.

I can't wait to live on my own and make a new start.
Back to top Go down
Q
Satanic
Satanic
Q

Prestige : 6010
Verve-Fame : 24

PostSubject: Re: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty10/18/2010, 8:57 pm

Well, I hope you find peace somewhere. What kind of environment will you live in? A quiet house in the country, or a bustling apartment in the city, or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.space-whale.newgrounds.com/
replicahandbags12
Noob
replicahandbags12

Prestige : 4952
Verve-Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty10/19/2010, 3:36 am

We Are Proud To Provide replica bags You inn Famous Brands. All Our Designer Replica Handbags Are In High Quality And Special Offers Are Underway
Back to top Go down
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6021
Verve-Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty10/19/2010, 12:09 pm

Q wrote:
Well, I hope you find peace somewhere. What kind of environment will you live in? A quiet house in the country, or a bustling apartment in the city, or what?

I don't care, as long as it's not here.
But i'll probably live in the same city that i live in now. That's because i know people here and the college where i'll probably go to is in this city too.
Back to top Go down
logic
Magic bricks
Magic bricks
logic

Prestige : 6014

PostSubject: Re: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty10/19/2010, 10:03 pm

replicahandbags12 wrote:
We Are Proud To Provide replica bags You inn Famous Brands. All Our Designer Replica Handbags Are In High Quality And Special Offers Are Underway

Fucking Prick
Back to top Go down
Q
Satanic
Satanic
Q

Prestige : 6010

PostSubject: Re: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty10/19/2010, 11:40 pm

Mussirus wrote:

I don't care, as long as it's not here.
But i'll probably live in the same city that i live in now. That's because i know people here and the college where i'll probably go to is in this city too.

Really? Which college will you be going to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.space-whale.newgrounds.com/
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
DarkKingBernard

Prestige : 6290
Verve-Fame : 50

PostSubject: Re: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty10/20/2010, 5:01 pm

Stick101 wrote:
replicahandbags12 wrote:

Fucking Prick
Seconded
The sentence for replicahandbags12 will be...
This situation is killing me B2395dc449b90c7cf249a3a3b2652894
CASE CLOSED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This situation is killing me   This situation is killing me Empty

Back to top Go down

This situation is killing me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verve Joint :: General :: Whatever-
Jump to: