Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The forum has 3-4 active users

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tateos
Does your chain hang low?
Tateos

Prestige : 5364
Verve-Fame : 1

The forum has 3-4 active users Empty
PostSubject: The forum has 3-4 active users   The forum has 3-4 active users Empty1/23/2011, 1:48 am

now. It's over guys. Sorry Conal.
Back to top Go down
Tateos
Does your chain hang low?
Tateos

Prestige : 5364
Verve-Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: The forum has 3-4 active users   The forum has 3-4 active users Empty1/23/2011, 10:16 am

I guess I'll stick around until one of you two leave.
Back to top Go down
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7468
Verve-Fame : 91

PostSubject: Re: The forum has 3-4 active users   The forum has 3-4 active users Empty1/23/2011, 5:52 pm

Everyone can leave if they want, I'm still working on this place. I'm not expecting activity until I'm finished.

I've had words with Fiaman. Apparently Jomadx is good but lazy & Fiaman himself has been concentrating on his music career (he's actually good). So that leaves me here without support.

I keep telling everyone, the users, the staff, I need help to make this go faster. No one helped me, so we're going at this pace. Like I said, I'll send a user-wide PM when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6209
Verve-Fame : 58

PostSubject: Re: The forum has 3-4 active users   The forum has 3-4 active users Empty1/25/2011, 1:59 pm

It's cool Tateos. But what I don't get is the doom and gloom attitude around here lately. I mean obviously no, we're not thriving, but we're on th internet. That means that literally anything can happen. I mean, if our core group of ten all got together and worked, we could go places. Think about how far we've come already, I mean back when we were Newgrounds Xtra this place sucked compared to what it is now. As much as I respect Q's decision to leave and hold nothing against him or anybody else who does, it just seems odd to me that there's so little hope. As a member of an undiscovered forum, I see a lot of potential here. Remember, Guns 'N Roses didn't become famous overnight.
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forum has 3-4 active users   The forum has 3-4 active users Empty

Back to top Go down

The forum has 3-4 active users
Page 1 of 1