Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>Music forum rules<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7459
Verve-Fame : 91

>Music forum rules< Empty
PostSubject: >Music forum rules<   >Music forum rules< Empty1/9/2010, 10:35 am

Rule no.1
You can embed music into your posts so long as you only embed 1 track per page. Otherwise you get more than 1 track playing subsequently. If you want to know how to find the direct .mp3 link to your Newgrounds track then read this thread.

Embedding .mp3 files when there is already a track in a thread will result in having your post edited, thus removing the track. All that shall remain will be the URL to the song you were trying to embed. If anyone embeds .mp3 into a thread where the original post had .mp3 then you will be banned. The original post is always shown in a thread no matter what page you are on, embedding music on page 2 will cause more than 1 track to be played at the same time.

This is a 2 day mandatory ban.
If it's not a submission thread (where the thread is about 1 track) then you might get away with just a post deletion or edit for playing a track when one is being played.

Rule no.2
Don't insult the author of a track just because they suck. Review & be helpful. If your post is creative you can pretty much say what you like so long as it's helpful. But do not be an ass hole. Say something about the submission & perhaps how it can be improved or why there's nothing that can be done about it to improve it because it's so bad that anything related to it would be bad.

Rule no.3
Songs with racist jokes are probably going to be funny, but don't embed a voice act of someone being atrociously racist if it's not even in a rap or song. If you upload an explicit song then that's okay, but a voice act of somebody saying 'nigger' or 'faggot' out of context will result in a ban depending on how bad the track was.

Rule no.4
Similar to Rule no.1, if somebody in a thread is playing music & I can't find who it is so I have to go through every single post in the thread until I find out who's been embedding the .mp3 I am not going to be a very happy bunny. So don't be shocked when you can't post for a few days. You should have got rid of your embedded track when you realized that two tracks were playing at once. If someone posts after you with an embedded track then don't worry, it's their responsibility.

Rule no.5
Don't make threads about the rules, there isn't much activity on this forum (that's why I'm the only moderator here) so if you have a question or want an open discussion about the rules & the powers that be, post them here & I will get round to you.

Last edited by Fiaman on 1/18/2010, 12:46 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : approved)
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6509
Verve-Fame : 143

PostSubject: Re: >Music forum rules<   >Music forum rules< Empty1/9/2010, 2:40 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Letiger
888.com
888.com
Letiger

Prestige : 6495
Verve-Fame : 17

PostSubject: Re: >Music forum rules<   >Music forum rules< Empty1/9/2010, 2:50 pm

Locked?

Fiaman: Yes it's now locked.
Back to top Go down
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7459
Verve-Fame : 91

PostSubject: Re: >Music forum rules<   >Music forum rules< Empty1/9/2010, 4:15 pm

Letiger wrote:
Locked?
wat

Rule no.5
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >Music forum rules<   >Music forum rules< Empty

Back to top Go down

>Music forum rules<
Page 1 of 1