Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Script i wrote up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
Jomadx

Prestige : 6962
Verve-Fame : 233

Script i wrote up Empty
PostSubject: Script i wrote up   Script i wrote up Empty12/12/2009, 6:50 pm

Be prepared, this is kind of long lol. If you want to read it though and tell me what you think that would be, just great ; ).

Someone on NG asked me if I could write up a script of a comedic silent short animation. Now, since it's silent you don't ever hear them talk..ever. They make body movements to express what they feel. Sometimes the screen will turn black and white words will tell you what's goin' on. That doesn't happen often though. Here is the script

Will Work for Free Time

Main Characters
- Tim & Dave
Extras - Bossman

(This is silent, so if you see anything like "Tim/Dave\'s mouth start to move". Just animate their mouths moving, don\'t put any audio in. A black screen will be shown with white text showing what they said. this won\'t happen very often though.)

Introduction

Everything opens up with Tim laughing hard and pointing at the television while sitting on the couch. The frame stops and pauses on him for a few seconds. A big "Tim" pops up for those few seconds the frames stopped.

Next, the screen shows Dave removing the toothpaste tube with a tube of glue. He has a sneaky, but funny looking facial expression. This happens at the bathroom sink.The frames stop and the screen pauses for a few seconds. A big "Dave" pops up during the few second pause.

The screen turns black and some white text pops up that says "Will Work for Free Time"

Scene 1:
After the title screen disappears, the first scene fades in quickly. Tim is laying in bed, the sun is shining in through his bedroom window. He opens his eyes and realizes it is morning, then he hops out of bed and walks down the stairs to the living room to watch some T.V. He gets about 4 steps from the couch when he hears a noise in the kitchen. Tim looks puzzled, so he makes a confused looking face while looking toward the kitchen. He walks in, and sees Dave putting a puzzle together. Tim\'s mouth starts to move. (Black Screen -- Didn\'t you have to go to work today?). Dave shakes his head no while smiling. the screen cuts back to Tim, he is making another confused face, and then puts his finger up in the air, signaling Dave to wait. Dave walks toward the bathroom on the bottom floor of the house. You see Tim rubbing his hands together while laughing, while he\'s still sitting at the table.

Scene 2:

You see Tim walkin\' happily toward the bathroom. He gets in the bathroom and goes for his toothbrush. You see him standing in front of the bathroom mirror, over the sink. He looks down at his toothbrush, and then starts to bring it up while still standing in front of the mirror. Next he looks down at the toothpaste tube and suddenly makes a really shocking face while looking at it. The camara cuts back toward the bathroom door while looking at him standing at the sink. He picks it up and looks at it. (Black screen -- Glue!). You see Tim make a mad face while looking toward the bathroom doorway.

Scene 3.

Dave is staring at a picture of himself that\'s hanging on the wall. Then he jumps out of fear suddenly and looks behind him. You see Tim standing beside the couch, holding up the tube of glue to show Dave. The camera cuts back to Tim while shrugging his shoulders. (Black Screen -- Glue??). Dave grabs the glue from Tim and looks at it. Suddenly they both look towards the door while having shocked faces. (Black screen -- Bang, Bang!!). The camera shows Tim and Dave standing there starring at the door, then they both look at each other. Dave is still holding the glue up in the air. The door gets kicked in, and Dave\'s boss is standing there. The camera cuts back to Tim and Dave. Dave squirts the glue out of shock and some of it lands on the floor. He then makes a forgive me kind of face. The screen then fades to black.

Conclusion:

Credits Roll, while some catchy song plays.

©️2009, Joshua Lanier

lol yeah..my last name is lanier, go ahead and laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
https://vervejoint.forumotion.com
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6515
Verve-Fame : 143

Script i wrote up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script i wrote up   Script i wrote up Empty1/11/2010, 3:12 am

I couldn't quite follow this script Josh, whats up with it? What was your goal in this one?
Back to top Go down
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
Jomadx

Prestige : 6962
Verve-Fame : 233

Script i wrote up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script i wrote up   Script i wrote up Empty1/11/2010, 10:16 am

This is a flash that's a short silent comedy. The guys act out how they feel by somethin' they do, not somethin' they say. This follows how movies were made a loong ass time ago when they had funky music and people didn't talk, you know, silent comedies.
Back to top Go down
https://vervejoint.forumotion.com
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6515
Verve-Fame : 143

Script i wrote up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script i wrote up   Script i wrote up Empty1/11/2010, 2:18 pm

Jomadx wrote:
This is a flash that's a short silent comedy. The guys act out how they feel by somethin' they do, not somethin' they say. This follows how movies were made a long ass time ago when they had funky music and people didn't talk, you know, silent comedies.
I see I get where you're going now good job on the script.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Script i wrote up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script i wrote up   Script i wrote up Empty

Back to top Go down

Script i wrote up
Page 1 of 1