Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changing Reality [New Song]

Go down 
2 posters

Rate our band name
Changing Reality [New Song] I_vote_lcap0%Changing Reality [New Song] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Changing Reality [New Song] I_vote_lcap0%Changing Reality [New Song] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Changing Reality [New Song] I_vote_lcap100%Changing Reality [New Song] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Mussirus
Italia Ferrari
Italia Ferrari
Mussirus

Prestige : 6029
Verve-Fame : 94

Changing Reality [New Song] Empty
PostSubject: Changing Reality [New Song]   Changing Reality [New Song] Empty5/31/2010, 12:43 pm

A new song! I worked on this one pretty hard and i'm glad with the outcome.
Please listen to the whole song as it really changes around, so you won't get bored.
That's always something i try to achieve with my songs, avoiding that the listener gets bored.
Oh, and another thing.. for those of you who know music theory (i don't):
Around 01:30 there's a little section (it's one beat long) which changes the whole song. Because i don't know any music theory, i wonder if what i did (both in that section and after that section) was musically 'correct'.

Back to top Go down
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6514
Verve-Fame : 143

Changing Reality [New Song] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing Reality [New Song]   Changing Reality [New Song] Empty6/13/2010, 12:06 am

Mussirus wrote:
A new song! I worked on this one pretty hard and i'm glad with the outcome.
Please listen to the whole song as it really changes around, so you won't get bored.
That's always something i try to achieve with my songs, avoiding that the listener gets bored.
Oh, and another thing.. for those of you who know music theory (i don't):
Around 01:30 there's a little section (it's one beat long) which changes the whole song. Because i don't know any music theory, i wonder if what i did (both in that section and after that section) was musically 'correct'.

seriously sounds like it could be megaman background music i dug it, its good, voted 5 and verve famed ya.
Back to top Go down

Changing Reality [New Song]
Page 1 of 1