Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6508
Verve-Fame : 143

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Gaming   Gaming Empty11/5/2010, 10:34 am

What type of PC GAMER are YOU? Yes, its a question thats wandered throughout my mind latly and im contemplated whter bringing it up or not... and I am. I can only play a few games i can count on 1 hand. And pretty much my index which is FreeStyle Street basketball. Im trying to find a very low lag game, that i can run on this system which is so old and outdated with a gig of ram and not shit graphics. If you're not a PC gamer become one. You're missing out on so much more a pc a modifyable and way more hackable in tons of areas than say, a psp, ps3 or an xbox 360. No matter the case games on computers are way easier to accomodate yourself in terms of gameplay, handling and durablitiy. What i mean by those 3 things? Gameplay enhance it how you like far beyong the regular ways of consoles. you can change the lighting, every angle of sensitivity, macros, all bunchs more. Handling you can use a mouse, a joystick, a controller if you prefer that, headsets and tons more. And durablitity well thats just to say that you can keeep on avoiding bullshit brought on by consoles and there non-dedicated servers. And as for the computer thats way been a thing of the past. Most high end games and low end games all have dedicated servers which are fully cuztomizable and what not and plans to keep a server up and running for as long as you like and being able to control the ping (latency or how much lag there will be) and the fact that ts point and click and your in and gaming. Wink But i want to hear your thoughts on the matter! scratch
Back to top Go down
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6199
Verve-Fame : 58

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Empty11/6/2010, 6:23 pm

I generally like to play games that will keep me entertained for a fairly long time, usually platformers. Croc and Croc 2 were both awesome. Also, Super Mario 63 is pretty great, have you tried that? I mean, it's a flash game, but it's just as good as anything else on the PC.
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6508
Verve-Fame : 143

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Empty11/6/2010, 10:37 pm

Ty for your opnion and your thoughts on the matter, ill be sure to look into that Very Happy I see alot fo views for this and no posts but 1 cmon you douchetards Razz
Back to top Go down
Jomadx
Like a Boss!
Jomadx

Prestige : 6955
Verve-Fame : 233

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Empty11/27/2010, 4:43 pm

i like PC games. i got Combat Arms. i haven't pbeen playin' it a lot lately, but i like fps games. I used to be into some rpgs but it got old so i don't play them anymore. I downloaded Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. it's fucking really awesome. It's one of my favorite games. also, joysticks suck, i'd just prefer to use the keyboard and mouse.
Back to top Go down
https://vervejoint.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming
Page 1 of 1