Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----

Go down 
+2
Spunky6666
Conal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7458
Verve-Fame : 91

----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty
PostSubject: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty10/3/2010, 12:03 pm

For some reason you obviously aren't getting the message & I'm starting to wonder why I bother.

I need help redesigning the website because I don't have enough free time to do it all alone. For some reason I was given admin status almost a year after I asked for it. I don't have free time any more.

I don't get why you people actually have the nerve to say things like "Conal made the site ugly ugly and is taking forever with the new look" & "looks like he just has the bark but no bite lol". Let me type this with big letters so hopefully you'll get the message.

I asked you for help & not a single user has come forward. Until someone helps me I will not redesign the website because I'm a very busy person. Telling me that I'm not fulfilling my ambitions is taking the piss because I was given this status long after I was ready for it.

I'm not ready to do this alone, I have college, DJing, multiple fucking roles in the 2ka.us project. I am a busy, busy, busy fucking person. Don't tell me I should be doing something because not a single one of you has helped me like I asked. If you really wanted this site to move forward you would stop being selfish by acting like I should be doing it all & actually help me.

Like I said (if you bother to check your inbox or the global announcements), if I don't get a single user adding me on Skype (gothclawz) to be forwarded to the discussion room by the 10th of October I will refuse any work on this site.

Last edited by Conal on 10/12/2010, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://GOTHCLAWZ.newgrounds.com/
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6199
Verve-Fame : 58

PostSubject: Re: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty10/3/2010, 1:22 pm

Hey man, I understand why you're frustrated, some pretty harsh stuff has been said recently and you haven't really gotten any help yet, but I do care. In fact, I did some research on my own and found a free Skype app for the iTouch. I've already downloaded it, and now I just need to figure out how to use the dang thing. I know we talked about how I need to be hearing stuff, but I can also type whatever I need to say so that people don't hear me or see my face, but I can still be in the conversation. This sounds really cool, but I don't know how to do it. I also don't know how to add you. I know you're busy, but if you could tell me how to do these things then I'd be glad to help as much as I can. I'm very busy too, but I think this is pretty important so I'll find the time. Lastly, I just wanted to clear something up. The reason I asked so many questions about Skype in the first place is that I was kind of stalling for time. See, my parents are relatively strict about what I do online, so if I downloaded something that cost money or bugged up our computer somehow, I would be in huge trouble. I've been trying to find a way to get Skype without slowing our computer down, paying for anything or freaking my parents out by downloading something to the computer that they don't completely understand. That's why I got the iTouch version, it's perferct for what I need. It's free, and I don't need to download it onto my computer at all. I'm sorry if that was unclear or if I've done anything to make you more frustrated, because if I did then it was an accident. This forum has some of the coolest people I know on it and I'd never do anything to deliberately hurt a member.
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Fiaman
Bangkok
Bangkok
Fiaman

Prestige : 6508
Verve-Fame : 143

PostSubject: Re: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty10/15/2010, 2:53 am

AMEN
Back to top Go down
DarkKingBernard
Boeing
Boeing
DarkKingBernard

Prestige : 6292
Verve-Fame : 50

PostSubject: Re: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty10/16/2010, 2:11 am

ThisUser wrote:
Speaking of this, I'm glad you guys changed the rules the way it should be.

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
http://darkkingbernard.newgrounds.com/
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6199
Verve-Fame : 58

PostSubject: Re: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty10/17/2010, 7:41 pm

DarkKingBernard wrote:
ThisUser wrote:
Speaking of this, I'm glad you guys changed the rules the way it should be.

Who are you?

Yeah, seriously... what? confused
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Q
Satanic
Satanic
Q

Prestige : 6012
Verve-Fame : 24

PostSubject: Re: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty10/17/2010, 11:00 pm

Spunky6666 wrote:

Yeah, seriously... what? confused

This site doesn't only have to be regulars. We accept new people... right? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.space-whale.newgrounds.com/
logic
Magic bricks
Magic bricks
logic

Prestige : 6016
Verve-Fame : 24

PostSubject: Re: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty10/19/2010, 10:08 pm

Okay okay I'm coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----   ----- EVERYONE READ THIS ----- Empty

Back to top Go down

----- EVERYONE READ THIS -----
Page 1 of 1