Verve Joint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRadioPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Announcement: Read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunky6666
Satanic
Satanic
Spunky6666

Prestige : 6208
Verve-Fame : 58

Important Announcement: Read Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement: Read   Important Announcement: Read Empty10/10/2010, 2:22 pm

Hello everyone. As you know by now, the meeting date was supposed to be October tenth. However, an insufficient number of community members showed up, so a new date has been decided upon. The Verve Joint Conference will now be held on Skype on Saturday October 23 at 4:00 pm EST, which is 10:00 pm GMT. I hope to see as many people there as possible. Remember, this is a second chance. The date and time are clear, and there is plenty of time to prepare, so take control of the situation and sign up now by putting Conal (Skype name: Gothclawz) on your contacts. If you don't show up, then your opinion can't be heard, so be there. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to express them in this thread and I will do what I can to help. Thanks in advance for your time.

Last edited by Conal on 10/29/2010, 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I did some research, EST is -6 from GMT, -5 from GMT is EDT.)
Back to top Go down
http://spunky6666.webs.com/index.htm
Conal
Conal

Prestige : 7467
Verve-Fame : 91

Important Announcement: Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Read   Important Announcement: Read Empty10/10/2010, 3:40 pm

Well, I wanted us to come together leading up to the 10th to decide on a meeting date. That was the original plan. Seeing as you were the only one out of the entire website who turned up it wouldn't have been worth meeting then anyway.

But a date has been set. If you want a better forum & you're not there then you're a communist.

Post update: 11/10/10